What to Expect
Your first visit – first consultation
- Book your appointment with our lovely front desk via phone, email, online or snail mail. What ever works for you!
- We will then email you all the info; where we are, time of your appointment, what you need to wear, the forms you need to fill in.
- If you would prefer to fill in the forms while you wait, we will have them printed for you.
- On the day of your appointment, we want you to feel relaxed and at home in the clinic. There will be tea and coffee avalible so come earlier if you are feeling thirsty. Remember hydration is important.
- You will have a one on one consult where the doctor will go through your problem, full medical history, perform any orthopaedic and neurologival assesments, assess you posture and educate you on chirpopractic and what we do.
Your second visit – report of findings
- Your doctor will spend the time going through your case in detail. This is impotant as we want you to understand what is happening, so you can make the best imformed decision for your health.
- We will endevour to educate you as much as possible explaining everything in detail
- We will answer the important questions - what is wrong with me? Can you help me? How can you help me? How much is this going to cost?
- You will recive your first adjustment and ither soft tissue treatments at this appointment
- Rehab and continued education will follow
Choose a healthier lifestyle
It is your choice as to how far you want to take your chirpractic care, and is based upon the health goals you are wanting to reach. Our job is to give you the best recommendation for you! It is a common myth that once you see a chiropractor you have to keep coming back for the rest of your life. Many people we see use chiropractic as a lifestyle choice, just like eating healthy or exercising regularly.